Saturday, 19 July 2014

Kaye and Rory, Troon in June

"With this ring..."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife"
 We live in London and the moment I spoke with Gerrie over the phone I knew that she was the Celebrant for us. She helped us craft the perfect ceremony for us. When we met for the first time at her home in Glasgow we chatted for hours and felt like we'd known her forever. Her communication on the run up to the day was wonderful, and she was a real calming influence on the day itself. Gerrie has such a wonderful personality and really understood how we wanted our ceremony to be - filled with joy, love and laughter. 

Thank you Gerrie, you really helped make our day unforgettable.
Kaye and Rory

Gerrie's reply - Thank YOU both for letting me be part of your wonderful day!  A total joy as you can see from my face!!!"


"...I thee wed"