Thursday, 31 July 2014

Gillian and Samuel at Mar Hall and a mum's eye view!

FROM MUM
Gerrie,
I just wanted to say a little thank you for the very moving and intimate ceremony at Samuel and Gillian’s wedding at Mar Hall on July 17th.  I was delighted when they decided to go with a humanist ceremony.  Everyone I spoke to afterwards mentioned how lovely and personal it was.  It really truly did represent them.  It was delightful, much more special than the usual run of the mill type of ceremony.  I feel that you spent time really getting to know them and your words were very entertaining but also very special.

We had a wonderful day.  It’s not often you really remember the actual ceremony itself but on this occasion, I think it was something very, very special.

Thank you so much.
Loane (Samuel’s Mum)


Gerrie's reply:  Thank you so much!  Gillian and Samuel are a lovely couple and i wish them joy all of their lives together.   


AND FROM GILLIAN AND SAMUEL
Gerrie, 

I wanted to email you and just say thank you so much for everything you did for us.  

The ceremony was exactly what we wanted - warm, friendly and encompassing everything important to us.  It was beautiful.  Your delivery was fantastic and everyone commented on how wonderful it was, and how wonderful you were! .. I just wanted to thank you for everything.  

I hope that all is well with you and that you are enjoying what I can only presume as a very busy wedding season.  You were truly fantastic in every way and you have made us feel so incredibly comfortable and secure