Iain and Natalie had a winter wonderland wedding at the lovely Rosslea Hall in Rhu near Helensburgh. Their friends and family smiled, laughed and cried. They left in a horse and carriage after the ceremony and I (Gerrie) was behind them for 2 miles along the coast by coincidence. it was lovely to behold them kissing and cuddling and snuggling up in the horse buggy!
natalie told me..
Myself and Iain just wanted to say a huge thankyou for being our celebrant. The service was perfect, and just what we hoped it would be. So many people have said it was the best service they had been to as it was so personal and reflected me and Iain as a couple. My favourite part was the handfasting and iain wont let me forget that I have now promised he doesnt have to see Les Mis! I have attached ... photos from the service, I hope you like them!
Thank you to
Ashley Coombes photography/Epic Scotland for her great photos.
 |
| Smiles all round - and dad is pensive |
 |
| It is my joy to pronounce that you are indeed married. You are husband and wife. |
 |
| This bond is made by your love for each other - hand fasting |
 |
| The Marriage Schedule will be kept in the beautiful Registry building in Edinburgh for all time |