Sunday, 24 August 2014

5th Anniversary Message!

Some days I just sit and count my blessings and shed a wee tear when I get messages like this.  Of course I remember you Michelle and Craig!  A wonderful day at your home in Cumbernauld - it was a special family day!

Hi Gerrie not sure if you remember us but you married us 5 yrs ago on the 29th August.Well im very happy to say that Craig and I are still as in love today as we were 5 yrs ago,our wedding is still talked about many times over and everyone says the same thing how beautiful the ceremony was and I think a lot of that was down to you . You were fantastic on the day of our wedding and made everyone feel special and I think thats the main thing to a good happy marriage. Well we just wanted you to know we are still together and still very very happy . Thanks Gerrie for a fantastic ceremony thats not only from Craig and I but from us all THANKS GERRIE XXXXXX
5 years on!   Happy Anniversary!